How to flash Samsung Galaxy y Duos S6102
The First you need Tool to flash and Stock firmwares files..
pls do nand backup in case if you want to get back your original firmware you must have a clockworkmode reocovry …
Stock firmware files Download Here
Odin flasher for Galaxy Y duos Download Here
Driver – You need to install Kies or get the driver of your phone if you have no Kies previously installed.
USB cable – use the supplied USB cable of your Galaxy Y. (Odin will not work Mac and Linux OS).
PC or laptop – running on Windows xp or later OS.
Your Phone – Samsung Galaxy Y Duos GT-S6102
Back-up all of your important data stored in the phone like contacts, messages and etc. Flashing will wipe and delete all of it.
Ensure that your phone is fully charge or above 80% charge. (If your phone had an auto-shutdown history, and its too old, use a newer or good working battery.
Remove the SIM card and the external memory card. (not necessarily but recommended to avoid any certain issues)
Hard Reset – We often do hard reset before flashing to clean the memory cache of the phone. Master reset code *2767*3855# .
Selct files PDA,Modem,CSC as shown in picture
PDA button – look for the file with the letters PDA or CODE on it,
like PDA_S6102XXXXX.tar.md5 (also .tar support)
PHONE button- look with the word MODEM file,
like MODEM_S6102XXXXX.tar.md5 (also .tar support)
CSC button – associated also with letters CSC or Multi_CSC,
like GT-S6102OXXXXX.tar.md5 (also .tar support)
There are three checkboxes on the left side of ODIN, the Re-Partition, Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time.
The Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time are often always checked in flashing while the Re-Partition will only be checked if you want to fix the memory partition of the phone, now if you’ll only want to upgrade or downgrade DO NOT CHECK THE REPARTITION.
DO NOT CHECK RE-PARTITION – Safety for Upgrade and Downgrade
Full Flashing with RE-PARTITION enabled – Advisable only for fixing Soft bricked devices
Now Turn OFF the phone, then hold and press the three buttons Volume Down + Home + Power Key simultaneously. If you’ll still not get into download mode, remove the battery a couple of seconds then put it back again and then press the download mode button combination again.
- power off Your phone
- wait 30 sec
- Press Vol Down, Home, and Power at the same time
- When (about 5 sec) Warning screen appears, release Volume Down and Power, then (a bit later) Home
- press Vol Up (You’ll get Odin mode screen)
- Browse the 3 tar files to odin PDA=PDA_xxxx.tar, PHONE=MODEM_ or PHONE_xxxxx.tar, CSC=CSC_xxxxx.tar
- no PIT and/or BOOT files required – leave it empty!
- leave all other fields and checkboxes default!
- connect your phone, You must see yellow 0:[COMxx] in the first ID:COM and “Added” in the message box
Click on “Start” Button when all are set perfectly to begin flashing. Start flashing by the START button.
- flashing will start immediately, see the progress in the message box, and progress bar on the phone
- Wait 1-3 minutes, until green PASS! in the upper left
- SGY Duos will reboot, leave it as is for 2-5 minutes until startup finishes
If it stuck (eg shows only boot logo) then:
1 .Start the phone in Recovery mode by:
- remove battery
- resinsert battery, wait 30 sec
- press Vol Up, Home, Power at the same time
- when Galaxy Y Duos logo appears, release the Power button
- when Recovery menu appears, release the Home button first, then finally Vol Up
2. select wipe data/factory reset (Vol UP/Down + Home)
3.select reboot system now
Do a hard reset again by the code *2767*3855# or in recovery mode hold and press Volume UP+Home+Power key. Navigate to the Wipe Data cache/Factory Reset.
for those if above method not works..
New flash files